As per our company policy, booking will only be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit or full payment.
- All-inclusive package (2 – 99 days): 20%
- Day trip, single travel service reservation such as car rental, air tickets bookings or hotel reservations: 100%
Kindly note the bank transfer may take up to a week before the deposit activates our account. The booking reservations will be launched only after we receive the deposit.
Deposit can be settled by cash, credit card, or bank transfer upon your confirmation.
The balance needs to be paid before the trip departure or the use of our service.
If payment is made by other mean than cash, bank charges will be for sender.
Please find below our bank account details.
- Beneficiary: LOTUSSIA TRAVEL COMPANY LIMITED.
- Account #: 0611371658610 (US Dollars) or 0611141712015 (Euros)
- Bank: BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE OF VIETNAM – VIETCOMBANK (Ba Dinh Branch)
- Swift Code: BFTVVNVX
- Website: www.vietcombank.com.vn
Your bank may need additional information as follows:
- Our registered address: Xom 1, Co Nhue, Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- The address of our bank, Vietcombank: 198 Tran Quang Khai street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- IBAN code: The bank where our account was open does not have an IBAN code that is not necessary for transferring money from other country to Vietnam.
If you need further information about our bank, please have a look at www.vietcombank.com.vn
Credit Card payment
If you would like to use your credit card, you can either pay the tour/service online (before your arrival in Vietnam) or you can also pass by our office (after your arrival in Vietnam). We can also send an accountant to your hotel before the trip departure. There will be an extra charge as follows:
- Visa or Master card: 4%
- Amex: 5%
A copy of your passport is necessary.
Other method of payment
You may also like other payment solutions such as Western Union or Paypal which work for us as well.
There is no fee for making change/amendment prior to your final confirmation. Otherwise, amendment or cancellation fees may may be applied (subject to Lotussia Travel’s supplier policy).
We will not charge you any fee if our service providers do not charge us.
Lotussia Travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- From 31 days and up: No charge
- From 30 days to 15 days: 10% of the total tour/service costs
- From 14 days to 8 days: 30% of the total tour/service costs
- From 7 days to 1 day: 50% of the total tour/service costs
- No show: 100% of the total tour/service costs
The following discounts are applied for our all-inclusive packages. The discounts are different from one package to another depending on activity, trip length, and the age of the children. These discounts are applied for most of our tours, but not all. The discounts are not applied for single service service booking such as hotel reservations, train tickets bookings, and flight reservations…
- Under 2 years: Free or charge
- From 2 to 5 years: 50%
- From 6 to 11 years (Under 1m20 in height): 75%
- 12 years and up: Full charge
We arrange the car based on the size of your group, an the itinerary. The type of the car is clearly stated on each quote or our Service Proposal.
- 1 – 2 Passengers + Tour guide: 4 seater car (if using local push-bikes), 7-Seater car (if using mountain bikes).
- 3 – 4 Passengers: 16-Seater minibus
- 5 – 6 Passengers: 16-Seater minibus (for passengers) and Truck (for bikes)
Our online rates are based on English-Speaking local guide. We use a local guide in each location. Please contact us if you need a tour leader or a tour guide who speaks other language (French, German…).
- Hanoi and around
- Ha Giang
- Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An
- Vietnam central highlands.
- Nha Trang
- Da Lat
- Saigon and Mekong Delta
The information is clearly stated on our Service Proposal.
The detailed programme and schedule flights are subject to change by airlines companies without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operations flights. Consequently, itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and Lotussia Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.