Last updated on February 8th, 2018 at 03:15 am
Most of our trips are private customized. These can be arranged based on your date of travel. Therefore we don’t run any trip through the Vietnamese Lunar New Year – Tet festival.
As per our company policy, booking will only be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit or full payment, no exceptions.
- All-inclusive package (3 – 1000 days): 20%
- Day trip, overnight trip, and single travel service reservation such as car rental, air tickets bookings or hotel reservations: 100%
Please note the bank transfer may take up to a week before the deposit activates our account. The booking reservations will be launched only after we receive the deposit.
Deposit can be settled online with credit card (PayPal), or bank transfer. The balance needs to be paid before the trip departure or the use of our service. If payment is made by other mean than cash, bank charges will be for sender.
There is no fee for making change/amendment prior to your final confirmation. Otherwise, amendment or cancellation fees may may be applied. We will not charge you any fee if our service providers do not charge us.
Vietnam Cycling must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- From 31 days and up: No charge
- From 30 days to 15 days: 10% of the total tour/service costs
- From 14 days to 8 days: 30% of the total tour/service costs
- From 7 days to 1 day: 50% of the total tour/service costs
- No show: 100% of the total tour/service costs
The following discounts are applied for our all-inclusive packages. The discounts are different from one package to another depending on activity, trip length, and the age of the children. These discounts are applied for most of our tours, but not all. The discounts are not applied for single service service booking such as hotel reservations, train tickets bookings, and flight reservations…
- Under 6 years (1 – 5 years): Free or charge (no additional service)
- From 6 to 11 years (Under 1m20 in height): 75%
- 12 years and up: Full charge
We arrange the vehicle based on the size of your group, and the itinerary. The type of the car is clearly stated on each quote or our Service Proposal.
- 1 – 2 Passengers + Tour guide: 4 seat car (if using local push-bikes); Minibus/Minivan (if using mountain/road bikes).
- 3 – 4 Passengers + Tour guide: Minibus/Minivan
- 5 – 6 Passengers + Tour guide: Minibus/Minivan (if using local push-bikes); Minibus/Minivan and Truck (if using mountain/road bikes)
Our online rates are quoted, based on an English-Speaking local guide. We use a local guide in each location. Please contact us if you need a tour leader or a tour guide who speaks other language such as French or German…
- Hanoi and around
- Ha Giang
- Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An
- Vietnam central highlands.
- Nha Trang
- Da Lat
- Saigon and Mekong Delta
The information is clearly stated on our Service Proposal.
The detailed itinerary and schedule flights are subject to change by airlines companies without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operations flights. Consequently, itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and Vietnam Cycling can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.