Bicycle packing service is available at our garage in Hanoi. Cardboard bike packing is necessary for your bikes to be transported by plane, bus, or train.
Your bikes will be completely protected as we use bubble plastic or cardboard to wrap the frame, wheels and main parts of it, and then we place it into a cardboard box in the suitable size for your bike.
There are some parts we need to remove (pedals, saddle, etc…): to avoid any damage if they knock the frame of wheels we tie them using plastic stripes to the carrier or handlebar.
We pack bikes twelve months a year but it is easy to understand that at some dates (Weekend, Public Holidays…) it is not sure we could pack the bike whenever you arrive, this is why we advise to make a reservation to avoid being in a hurry.
Depending on your bike model, size and accessories boxing rates will vary. Most bicycles can be boxed for US$ 25. This cost includes the bike box and all packing materials. Other accessories can fit in the box but may get damaged or cause damage. We recommend that accessories are sent separately.
Our packing service includes:
- Partial disassembly of the bike.
- Wrapping and padding of the frame and components.
- Extra padding to ensure maximum protection of the bike during shipping.
- Packing in a cardboard bicycle box.
- Prices include taxes.
- These prices are per bike.
Bike packing notes
- Over sized bikes may require more than one box. Additional fees may apply.
- Reservations are required.
- Advance payments are required.